More than half of 2017 is over. And even though December still seems far away now think about how you want to spend New Years this year.
This New Year’s Eve… put yourself first!
Maybe you’re single. And you’re tired of going to a loud party or be invited to a dinner where you feel like the 5th wheel. Maybe are looking for a way to spend New Year’s Eve that’s fun, meaningful, inspiring and entertaining.
Join me on the beautiful island of Mallorca for this creative 3-day retreat on New Year’s Eve. Hand over whatever you want to let go of to the roaring waves of the ocean. Acknowledge what this year has brought you sitting in the shade of an almond tree. Reconnect with yourself while taking a long walk on the beach. Let the light and sunshine of the island fill your heart, recharge your body and fill your mind with peace and dreams for a fantastic successful 2018.
This retreat is for you if you are interested to:
- Consciously say goodbye to the old year 2017 by reflecting on the highs and lows of it
- Distilling the lessons and achievements out of it and honoring all that was
- Finding that which no longer serves us
- Focusing on purifying that to makes space for new energy to rush into our lives
- Start out 2018 by creating a vision for what we want in the new year
And all this surrounded by an intimate group of like minded people, having fun, sharing, being inspired and enjoying the mild sunshine in Mallorca!